Translate

Wednesday, September 11, 2013


Interview with Founder of Miss Moncur

MONICA ROUSE

How did Miss Moncur come about?

After living in London, which is the largest market for e-tailers, I saw an opportunity to create an online fashion destination that coupled both an inspirational high spec environment together with affordable prices. Somewhere I know both my friends and myself would want to visit.

What do you like most about your job?

Being able to combine my favourite things, being creative, meeting inspiring people and to be able to travel with my work.

What are your favourite trends this season?

I love the trend of the colour Blue at the moment as it translates to both summer and winter seasons, and suits any complexion. At the moment I am wearing the Miss Moncur Mosaic Print Biker Jacket, made in a beautiful blue and aqua print.

Who is your favoured Hollywood icon?

Diane Kruger, for her unique style and grace.

Your favourite song at the moment?

I can never remember the names of songs I like! However I am always listening to music on the spotify and jango apps, I can always find a playlist there I like for what ever mood I might be in that day.

The most iconic fashion piece in your wardrobe would be?

For Spring, it is the Miss Moncur Ziggy White Blazer, incredible tailoring combined with delicate lace. A definite hero piece in my wardrobe.

Favourite holiday destination?

I have too many favourites to choose. However I spent the summer in Capri for the first time this year and fell in love with the island, I will definitely be planning another trip there soon!

What you can't live without?

My Family and Friends.