Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Swarovski by Shourouk

SECRET TREASURES

My love of jewellery began like most young girls; as a child you would come across your mother's diamond rings as she would be holding you and be completely mesmerised by the precious stones that would shimmer and sparkle. Later on, my experience with Vogue and Net-a-porter convinced me that luxury accessories certainly finished off an outfit to perfection as well as enabling you to escape from the ordinary. Which brought me to these stunning earrings created by Natalie Colin. I love to wear a large sparkling earring with a casual outfit. 
You should see some of the other pieces available from Swarovski.


From catwalk to red carpet, oversized jewellery is very much in. Chandelier-style maxi-earings & sparkling vintage-inspired pieces are this season's must haves. Pair them with simple clean lines and sleek fabrics for knockout glamour!

Art Direction: Steph Adams