Translate

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Interview

Jennifer hawkins

How often do you exercise?

I’ve been doing less cardio and more Pilates at the moment, so I’ll usually do two runs a week – where I’ll run for 40 minutes maximum. Sometimes it’s nice just to do 30 minutes because I get too much muscle bulk. I do lots of stretching but it really comes down to diet and what you put in your mouth. I’ve been watching what I eat because, you know, I have important things coming up! And I’m also trying to be healthy so I don’t get sick – that’s the biggest thing, if I get sick I’m out and I have no days available!
Are you happy with this Cozi campaign?

Really happy, right down to the location. I had to do the scouting and this house is really dramatic with the cliffs, so it worked out really well.
What is your new Spring/Summer collection like?

I loved having so many prints in the collection last year and it was great seeing them everywhere. So I definitely focused on prints again but I did bring in pastel colours and block colours, as well as plain black and a few white base prints. I focused on the fit too – that’s really important to me. We went into a fit session with a size 10 and a size 14 model and I decided to introduce a D cup and a Brazilian bum. It’s exciting.
What's it like hosting Australia’s Next Top Model?

It’s been really good. I’m enjoying it. The first boot camp and first couple of weeks were really intense. Now I’m in the rhythm of it and it’s fun on set. The eliminations are hard. I find it really hard to give them the bad news. I think people will like it – there’s a lot of drama and I know viewers love that.
Did you mix up your exercise or change your diet in the lead up to the shoot?

The past few months I’ve been vigilant with exercise because my schedule’s been crazy. My diary is locked in and so are my training sessions so I’m really ‘scheduled’ and I’m really enjoying it.