Translate

Monday, May 7, 2012


BFL PROFILE: Natasha Mapleson

We interview one of our Facebook Members, Natasha Mapleson











































Favourite Fashion items: My growing collection of vintage furs,
my jayson brunsdon sequin pants, the 2 loves of my life YSL
arty rings, House of Harlow chelsea sunglasses.

  • Favourite Beauty products: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair; it helps heal skin and has the perfect balanced amount of moisture. Also Macadamia Oil hair products, my hair gets fairly dry at times, and one i use anything from this range its instantly healthy.


    I have always been doing something creative, fashion design, styling and now im pursuing interior design. From this, I tend to live my life quite free and easy. I surround myself with beauty and love, which reflects in my work.