Translate

Saturday, May 26, 2012


BFL PROFILE: ISABELLA HUNTER
Steph Adams chats to Isabella Hunter after recently auditioning for X-factor and just before she jet-sets to Ibiza for the Summer.


LIVES: Miami, Florida

BFL: What are your favourite beauty products?

Bella: I'm huge on organic products and never use anything with harsh chemicals on my skin. I find that lots of multi-vitamins, distilled water and sleep helps. I love pure coconut and argon oil for my hair. For face; Bobbi browns liquid eye-liner, YSL pink fluro number 42 lipstick, Benefits chalky pink highlighter stick, Sephora bronzer and Chanel blush brush. 

I have also been making my own body & face exfoliator every few weeks from lime juice, grated coconut, brown sugar and honey.

BFL: How do you spend your life?
Bella: I divide my life between pleasure and purpose, you can not have one without the other. I do interior design, music and acting. I'm constantly in pursuit of complete happiness, positivity and success. I love music, travel, arts, dinner parties, the beach, spending time with friends and family. Im forever growing, laughing, thankful and constantly appreciative and in awe of the beauty, strength, passion and people that surround me everyday.


BFL: Fashion favourites right now?
Bella: My black Mathew Williamson latex and suede spiked heels (from his Ibiza collection), my Rag & Bone skinny pink jeans, Louis Vuitton red Alma rose tote bag, Ralph Lauren baseball jacket and finally my Agent Provacateur couture lingerie I recently bought in NYC.