Translate

Saturday, May 19, 2012

BFL PROFILE: CHRISTIANE DUIGAN

Steph Adams talks with Christiane Duigan on beauty, lifestyle and what inspires her most.

BFL: Your favourite way to stay fit and healthy?

Christiane: I love doing a combination of things which helps to keep things interesting and to get my body moving in different ways. I love doing yoga inspired by Shiva Rae, beach walks - where I get to relax and do my positive affirmations and resistance training, it's so important to keep your muscles long, lean and strong.
I also eat clean and lean - this is the healthiest way of eating i have found that keeps me in shape and feeling amazing. Staple supplement in my diet: Bodyism's beautyfood - Can't live without it!

Your two favourite beauty products?

Christiane: I love using a Night oil by Georgia Skincare http://www.georgialinda.com/ or the NUDE one is great too - with tones of essential nutrients and antioxidants that help renew cells and resist damage - I wake up glowing!!
Sunscreen - It really is important as they say if you want to keep looking young for longer! Try and find a pharmaceutical grade one that doesn't have all the nasties in it.

Your favourite receipe?

Christiane: My fav treat meal: James and My wedding cake: Chocolate peanut butter !! ooey, gooey chocolate sponge cake with a creamy peanut butter icing.. mmm...
My fav clean and lean meal: Simple Roast chicken with lemon and vegetables - so easy to make, i like low maintenance cooking!

Favourite holiday destination?

Christiane: Maldives for sure! This is where James and my first wedding was (out of 4 weddings  :) Also where we shot C&L Flat Tummy Fast! True meaning of paradise 

Who inspires you?

Christiane: My husband - His generosity, care and love for people and what he does is very inspiring. His genuine passion and commitment to help people change their lives through health and fitness.

What is a typical day like for you?

Christiane: It depends on where I am in the world and that has changed a lot now that I'm pregnant! It has become much less about me and all about keeping the baby healthy and growing. 
My favourite place to be and lifestyle is In Bondi - Morning beach walk and yoga, breakfast at Trio, Luckily I can do most of my work from my laptop or phone so my office is the balcony, Clean and Lean lunch, afternoon filming (content for our website or ebooks) barbecue dinner usually with friends and early night.. friends know my early bed time!! bliss!!

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Christiane: I'm living my dream! Only thing different I see in 10 years time would be lots of children running around and a vegetable garden. Simple pleasures in life :)